Patient Information & Resources
Patient Services & Information
Welcome to the patient services section of the site. The aim of the section is to provide patients with an area of the site that gives some basic information and guidance. Please follow the links below for any information required.
- Registering At The Surgery - Information on how to register at the surgery, including an online form which can be submitted straight to the practice securely.
- Make An Appointment - Information on the appointment system and how to make an appointment at the surgery.
- Ordering Your Prescription - Information on the prescription process, how to order your prescription online and in person.
- Health & Well Being - Some FAQs regarding your general health and options you have available.
- Vaccinations & Immunisations - Information and external links regarding child immunisations.
- Scarlet Fever & Invasive Group Strep A - Information regarding Strep A and an information video from one of our Partners Dr Cheryl Lowes.
- Medicine Sick Day Rules - Guidance on taking medication while unwell.
- Join Our Patient Group - Information on how to join our patient group.
- Other Information - A page of information for you ranging from Data Protection to the nearest Walk In Centre if needed.
- How We Use Your Information - Information on how your information is used on this website and also in practice.